Welcome to the Nordenfelt Lab!
The Quantitative Immunobiology Lab is part of
the Medical Faculty at Lund University
The members of the Nordenfelt Lab consists of a diverse group of people with different backgrounds and a wide area of expertise.
We have a lot going on in our lab. Some projects are fully done in our lab and other projects are shared with collaborators.
If you are looking for a comprehensive list list of the publications done by the Nordenfelt Lab look no further!
The Quantitative Immunobiology Lab was established in 2017 based on a starting grant from the Swedish Research Council and a grant from the Knut and Alice Wallenberg Foundation.
The Nordenfelt Lab is part of Lund University
Faculty of medicine, Department of Clinical Sciences, Division of infection medicine.
Founded in 1666 and is repeatedly ranked among the world’s top 100 universities, the University has around 46 000 students and around 8 400 staff.
Division of infection medicine
The overall objective for the division is to pursue experimental and fundamental medical research of high quality in order to tackle significant clinical problems
The Nordenfelt Labs site at Lund University website. Please visit if you want to have a look at Lund University’s Research Portal among other things.
- 2023-03-07 – New article in Cell Reports Metods by André et al.We are truly happy to let you know that Oscar André from the Nordenfelt Lab have published his fantastic article in Cell Reports Methods. For mor information about the content follow the link!
- 2023-01-26 – New article in Frontiers in Microbiology by Wrighton et al.We start of the new year right away with a fresh article by Sebastian Wrighton published in Frontiers in Microbiology. For more details about his findings please follow the link to the full text!
- 2022-12-12 – New article in EMBO Molecular Medicine from Bahnan et al!December does not only contain gingerbread cookies, Christmas trees and a visit from Santa. It also gives us a freshly published article from Bahnan et al in EMBO Molecular Medicine.
- 2022-10-31- New article from De Neergaard et al!We are very happy to announce that Therese De Neergaard and her co-authors have published their article in Microbiology Spectrum. To read more about the article just click on the headline.
- 2022-02-24 – New article published by Kumra et al.Our lab members Vibha, Johannes and Sebastian just got an article published in eLife! A short digest is available for those who are not familiar with the research topic.