Welcome to the Nordenfelt Lab!
The Quantitative Immunobiology Lab is part of
the Medical Faculty at Lund University
The members of the Nordenfelt Lab consists of a diverse group of people with different backgrounds and a wide area of expertise.
We have a lot going on in our lab. Some projects are fully done in our lab and other projects are shared with collaborators.
If you are looking for a comprehensive list list of the publications done by the Nordenfelt Lab look no further!
The Quantitative Immunobiology Lab was established in 2017 based on a starting grant from the Swedish Research Council and a grant from the Knut and Alice Wallenberg Foundation.
The Nordenfelt Lab is part of Lund University
Faculty of medicine, Department of Clinical Sciences, Division of infection medicine.
Founded in 1666 and is repeatedly ranked among the world’s top 100 universities, the University has around 46 000 students and around 8 400 staff.
Division of infection medicine
The overall objective for the division is to pursue experimental and fundamental medical research of high quality in order to tackle significant clinical problems
The Nordenfelt Labs site at Lund University website. Please visit if you want to have a look at Lund University’s Research Portal among other things.
- 2023-10-13 – Sebastian Wrighton Ph.D!On Friday the 13th (of all days!) our colleague Sebastian successfully defended his PhD thesis. Congratulations Sebastian – well done!
- 2023-06-08 – Nordenfelt lab´s first Ph.D!Today we celebrate that Oscar André successfully defended his Ph.D thesis. After 4 long years he can now be proudly call himself Dr André when entering a new room. We are super happy and proud of his accomplishments!
- 2023-04-04 – Article in PNAS from Izadi et al.Great news everyone! Arman Izadi, our most energetic PhD student, have published a fantastic article in PNAS about how switching antibody subclasses modulates the immune response.
- 2023-03-07 – New article in Cell Reports Methods by André et al.We are truly happy to let you know that Oscar André from the Nordenfelt Lab have published his fantastic article in Cell Reports Methods.
- 2023-01-26 – New article in Frontiers in Microbiology by Wrighton et al.We start of the new year right away with a fresh article by Sebastian Wrighton published in Frontiers in Microbiology. For more details about his findings please follow the link to the full text!